Here’s an innovative initiative organised by the Centre for Transnational Development and Collaboration, under which one year of mentorship will be provided by the co-founders and co-directors of the CTDC, Dr Nour Abu-Assab and Dr Nof Nasser-Eddin.
The call’s themes cover a range of areas, including, among others:
- Decoloniality and Decolonising Methods
- Feminist Knowledge Production
- Feminist Methodologies
- Gender Performances, Masculinities and Femininities
- Refugeehood Migration and Displacement
- Feminist Political Theory and Governance
- Minorities and Marginalised Communities
The Mentorship lasts one year, and is aimed at researchers affiliated with academic institutions, as well as independent scholars and those working in civil society organisations.
For more information on the Centre and the Programme, visit the call, here.
Deadline for applications: July 31, 2019.